Infection of the human body by worms and parasites are quite common in the modern world. Worm infestation is a disease, accompanied by a number of unpleasant symptoms. The parasites suck from the cells and tissues of the body the nutrients and vitamins, you get a whole range of health problems. Treatment of parasites effectively carried out with the help of folk remedies. Though they are inferior in speed of action medication drugs but do not have adverse reactions on the body.
In order to protect yourself from worms and parasites, you must know the sources of possible contamination:
- Dirty hands. Hands should be washed with soap after each visit to the streets and toilets. This action is effective, but does not guarantee the absence of danger, as in the course of their life people are constantly in contact with various things and objects. For example, in public transport have to hold the handrails in the shop to sort through paper bills.
- Insects. Legs the flies and mosquitoes are carriers of the larvae of the parasites. So in summer the Windows and doors of your home should be closed with thick curtains, and the food is not left outdoors, and cover with a lid and towel.
- Water. Often in the unboiled liquid can be inhabited by various parasites eggs, so water before drinking should always be boiled.
- The pet hair. Pets that live in apartments, it is necessary to occasionally wash it regularly and comb their hair.
- Some of the food. Fruits and vegetables you need to use rinse. On the shelves in the store you should not take on the bulk purified nuts and seeds.
Symptoms of parasites in the body
About the presence of parasites in the body, indicated by the following symptoms:
- Constipation. Some worms have attained a large size, blocking the bile and intestinal ducts, and interfere with the normal process of defecation.
- Diarrhea. Microorganisms are able to secrete a substance, thinning feces.
- Bloating and flatulence. Penetrating into the inner part of the small intestine, the worms cause inflammation in the body.
- Spasms of the intestine. When parasitism of microorganisms fat falling from the food is digested much worse. Because of this, fatty deposits accumulate on the walls of the intestines and cause a spasmodic reaction.
- Pain in joints and muscles. Often the parasites settle in the muscles and joint fluid. The immune system tries to fight the uninvited inhabitants. In the course of this struggle the person feels pain, similar to arthritis.
- Allergies. The waste products of the worms under attack from the immune system by producing protective cells and eosinophils. With insufficient development of the latter, the body begins to be poisoned. The person appear various allergic reactions.
- Skin rashes. The parasitic presence is not rarely becomes the cause of dermatitis, eczema, papillomas and ulcers on the skin.
- Anemia. Intestinal parasites are able to bind to the intestinal mucosa and suck some of the nutrients. Sometimes the diet of worms may consist of blood cells that causes significant blood loss can cause anemia.
- Excess or insufficient body weight. Completeness suggests that the parasites consume primarily glucose poison the abundant waste products. With strong emaciation, the patient is disturbed metabolism.
- Irritability and anxiety. Worms produce toxic waste that disrupt the nervous system and have a dampening effect on people.
- The sleep disturbance. About 2 – 3am the liver throws out the accumulated parasitic toxins. Most often this time of helminth eggs accumulated from anusnymi passage and irritate its mucous membrane. The anus begins to itch and't complain.
- Gnashing of teeth during sleep. The toxic effects of the parasite disrupts the body's nervous system.
- Chronic fatigue. Syndrome occurs when a lack of nutrients in the body, due to their use of parasites.
- Oncology. The long presence of microorganisms in the human body leads to disruption of the functioning of some organs and tissues.
- Respiratory failure. If the movement of the body, the parasites reach the respiratory tract, the patient experiencing symptoms such as cough, runny nose and high temperature. Developed asthma or pneumonia can also indicate the presence in the body of the worms.
The patient has increased appetite, and an irresistible craving for sweet and starchy foods. Often the symptoms are accompanied by headaches, nausea and unpleasant breath. From exhaustion and wearing down of the nervous system in the infected appear specific dark circles under the eyes.
Folk recipes and remedies from parasites
The juice of garlic
Garlic contains a lethal dose of volatile. This substance is struggling with the various kinds of microorganisms, and leadeth them out. To obtain the result you need to follow the following regimen: at least 3 times a day to swallow 5 drops garlic juice. It is desirable to do an hour before a meal. After a week the dosage can be increased up to 7 drops.
There is also an effective remedy against worms and parasites – in a glass of sour milk add finely chopped garlic and 1 tsp crushed black pepper. Mix and drink one hour before meals. The procedure is carried out for 5 days.
Extracts of walnut
Walnuts are rich in essential oil – eugenol, which has a deleterious effect on parasitic animals. The kernel of the walnut to grind (need to get a tablespoon) and add to a glass of wine. Infuse the mixture should be at least 3 weeks. Ready infusion take 3 – 5 tablespoons before meals. The amount of daily intake should not exceed 5 times.
The pharmacy purchased 5 g of dry powder of cloves is poured in a Cup of boiling water. Within 1 minute the mixture is heated on a water bath and then infused for at least 30 minutes. Teaspoon 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals decoction should be consumed inside.
Tip! You must daily prepare fresh decoction of cloves, because of the volatile active substance.
Tincture of chanterelles
The vixen unique mushrooms. They contain kill the parasites substance hainanense. Use only a tincture of these mushrooms. Fresh mushrooms need to leave for about two weeks on alcohol. To eat before bed a teaspoon for 7 days.
Infusion and powder of the seeds of tansy
You need to prepare 2 tablespoons of dried flowers of tansy, and pour 1 liter of boiled water. Infuse for an hour. Rules of admission of the finished tincture:
- adults need to take before a meal at least 3 times a day for 1/2 Cup;
- children are given the same way one tablespoon.
Help! In the pharmacies you can buy a more powerful remedy against worms – the powder of the seeds of tansy. It should be used twice a day before meals: adults: teaspoonful, for children half teaspoonful.
Tincture of wormwood
1 tbsp. of sage is diluted with 100 ml of alcohol and insist in a dark place for about 14 days. Ready infusion must drink 3 times a day for 20 — 30 min before meal 15 — 20 drops.
Milled pumpkin seeds
In the seeds of pumpkins contains harmful parasites substance – cucurbite, which has a paralyzing effect. 300 g peeled pumpkin seeds are ground and mixed with water or honey in the ratio of 1:1. On an empty stomach drink a glass of the mixture. Then don't eat for 3 hours and take a laxative.
Tops and carrot seeds contain substances that affect the parasites at their cellular level.
Carrot juice will be more useful together from all parts of the carrots. The juice can be drunk at any time of the day, but not more than 2 cups daily. Most efficiency juice has when taken in the morning on an empty stomach. The course is a week. To secure the result the procedure is performed after 14 days.
In the peel of the pomegranate contains a unique substance – Pelerin. It kills all kinds of microorganisms.
Help! Pellerin recognized as an official vermifuge drug. The substance concentration of 0.01% are able to completely eliminate all parasites and their larvae.
To prepare a therapeutic infusion, take 50 g of fresh pomegranate peel and pour 400 ml of boiling water. The resulting mixture is infused for 6 hours and then boil until then, until the volume of infusion will not decrease twice.
The scheme of remedies from pomegranate peels:
- SIP a volume of the resulting infusion should drink within one hour;
- after taking to wait 30 minutes and take a laxative;
- within 4 hours of not consuming food and fluid;
- to finalize the procedure for cleansing enema.
Tincture of ginger root
Contained in ginger root cineole, geraniol and vanillic acid, are unbearable substances for parasites. 500 grams of grated root pour 500 ml. vodka and infused for 15 days with a daily shake the container of tincture. Take half an hour before a meal a teaspoon 3 times a day.
Average onion you need to cut into small cubes and pour a glass of boiling water. Insist night and drink half a glass in the morning on an empty stomach and half Cup before bedtime. The course is one week with breaks in 10 days.
Small horseradish root grate it on a fine grater and squeeze the juice out of it. Before eating a tablespoon of juice diluted in a glass of boiled water. Consume within 5 – 7 days before each meal.
In a thermos 500 ml of boiling water put 2 tablespoons of dry herb tansy. To stand for a day and strain, divided into 4 equal parts. To use the following:
- adults for 10 consecutive days must take ½ Cup of the drug 1 hour before meals;
- children at the same time should eat 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
Soap kills all the germs on the skin and prevents their penetration. Hands should be washed soap after each visit to the streets and after using the toilet. After defecation with a solution of soap you need to wash the anus. This procedure kills all parasites and their eggs accumulated in the anus.
Soda can be used for pest control both externally and taking internally:
- Externally. 2 tablespoons dissolved in 700 ml. of warm boiled water. This liquid to do the enema once a day during the week.
- Inside. In a glass of warm boiled water take 1 tsp. of baking soda. The solution is to drink on an empty stomach. Before taking 10 minutes to drink a glass of plain water.
A handful of seeds heated in a pan without oil and ground in a coffee grinder. Within 4 – 6 days powder added to food or drinks and take 1 g 3 times a day.
Watermelon seeds and milk
To prepare watermelon seeds is based to milk of 1:10. Grind them in a blender and mix with milk. On an empty stomach to drink one glass of the vehicle throughout the week.
Papaya seeds contain caricin, which effectively removes different types of worms. Teaspoon of seed powder diluted in a glass of water or milk. In the morning before meals this drug is taken for 7 – 10 days.
Contains a lot of antifungal and antiparasitic substances. Contained in the fruit juglone has iodine smell of repellent microorganisms. Walnut also combines a variety of tannins, ascorbic acid, organic acids and flavonoids.
Easiest to get with a black walnut at the pharmacy. It is carried out according to the following scheme: seven days of reception, then a break for seven days and so 4 times.
Precautions! Black walnut can lower blood pressure, so hypertensive patients should establish a procedure of: 1 capsule per day and gradually increase to the recommended manufacturer dose. The black walnut cannot be used as a drug during pregnancy and lactation.
Tips on effective use of national resources
In order for the treatment against parasites brought maximum benefit, you need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Some herbs are better brewing, and others insist cold boiled water. To clarify this point in advance.
- Herb needed only in enameled or glass containers.
- It is best to apply fresh decoction of the plant for a period of not more than a day.
- It is impossible to prepare infusions to use the microwave.
- Should not be added to solutions of extracts and sugar to improve taste, as sugar impairs the therapeutic properties of drugs.
The advantages of folk remedies
The undoubted advantage of the use of folk remedies for worms and parasites is that the teas and tinctures based on them contain only natural herbal ingredients. When properly used, they do not cause allergic reactions and is completely harmless to the human body. In addition, the negative effects of the popular drugs are virtually absent.
National medicinal drugs not only kill parasites and flush them out, but have a curative effect on the following body systems:
- normalize the intestinal microflora and cure goiter occurred on the background of parasitic activity;
- have an antibacterial effect on the entire body;
- restore the disturbed metabolic processes;
- helps to strengthen immunity.
To cure worms and parasites with the help of folk remedies can be quite quickly and effectively. It needs to comply with only the dosage of these drugs and to ensure no allergic reactions to them. If you are using a of a means the patient will begin to show typical symptoms, the treatment must be stopped and seek the advice of a specialist.