Good old folk remedies for parasites in the human body are in increasing demand among the population. A huge number of helminths and protozoan pests constantly threaten human health, and synthetic drugs are not always the best way of treatment.
The creatures that parasitize the human body are divided into three huge groups. The first includes helminths that cause diseases of enterobiasis, ascariasis and echinococcosis.
The second group consists of the simplest parasites. Their presence leads to trichomoniasis, giardiasis, toxoplasmosis, malaria and other dangerous diseases. Pests spread throughout the body of their host, getting from the intestines into:
- a heart;
- the circulatory system.
The third, no less dangerous group, includes parasites localized on the skin surface of the human body. It includes lice, fleas, ticks and other arthropods. Ectoparasites, in comparison with helminths and protozoa, are less harmful parasites.
On a note!
Worms that infect internal organs, very often, in addition to direct exposure, cause health complications and diseases.
Folk remedies for parasites
Popular methods of traditional medicine help not only quickly cure parasites. They also show excellent results in disease prevention.
The most widespread are recipes for folk remedies for parasites, based on the use of the natural healing properties of wormwood, tansy, garlic, and onions. These components are most often found in the composition of anti-parasite agents in the body. They have a wide spectrum of action and are used as universal anthelmintic drugs. Garlic and wormwood are most effective in the fight against parasites in the intestines.
This plant is widely used in folk medicine for the manufacture of tinctures, decoctions, powders, infusions for enemas, as well as the famous triad. Wormwood contains a huge amount of active and medicinal substances that help the body fight parasites of all types, and at the same time restore the immune and digestive system.
Wormwood preparations show excellent results in the fight against flat and round worms, protozoa and tapeworms:
- hepatic flukes;
- Siberian fluke;
- wide ribbon;
- dwarf tapeworm.
On a note!
The disadvantage of treating parasites with wormwood is the lack of effect in the fight against eggs and larvae of worms. Thujon, contained in wormwood, affects only adults in the body.
In traditional wormwood therapy, many different methods are used. But do not forget that the plant is poisonous. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the recommended formulations and treatment regimens. It helps to recover from parasites in the body:
- Dry wormwood. The powder is prepared from a mixture of dried leaves and plant inflorescences. Consumed orally for ½ tbsp. l. up to 5 receptions per day for a week. Everything is washed down with half a glass of water.
- Troichetka. The mixture consists of 3 spoons of wormwood, 6 - tansy inflorescences and 2 - carnation seeds. All ingredients are taken dry and crushed. A level teaspoon is enough for one dose. The treatment lasts 10 days according to a certain scheme. Begin with one dose, on the second and third day increase by one dose. And then they eat it every day at a dose in the morning, at lunchtime and in the evening on an empty stomach. Cloves from the collection will help get rid of parasites in the body at the stage of eggs and larvae.
- Tincture. 200 g of dry grass is insisted in a liter of alcohol or vodka for 3 weeks. Drink 1 tbsp. l. before every meal. The course lasts until complete elimination of parasites.
- Wormwood juice with honey. It is necessary to squeeze out all the liquid from fresh raw materials. The mixture is prepared based on 1 part of juice and 2 parts of honey. Treatment is carried out for 2 weeks, using the remedy at least 4 times a day for 30 minutes. before meals and always at night.
Preparations with wormwood are very bitter. Therefore, their intake can be facilitated by drinking carrot juice or eating a spoonful of honey.
It is not recommended to use preparations with wormwood to get rid of parasites in pregnant women and babies.
The antiparasitic properties of garlic have long been known. Most often it is used to combat the following types of helminths:
- hepatic flukes;
On a note!
Garlic is an excellent preventive measure against parasites and protozoa. To do this, it is enough to include it in its raw form in the daily menu. Garlic stimulates appetite in patients, restores immunity, prevents the reproduction of putrefactive sticks in the gastrointestinal tract, counteracts bacterial attacks on the body.
Getting rid of parasites in the human body with the help of garlic can be done quickly and safely. Garlic antiparasitic therapy for children and pregnant women will not harm. But it is not recommended to take garlic for nursing mothers, so as not to provoke the baby's refusal to breastfeed.
- Garlic water infusion. The head of garlic is passed through a press and 200 ml of boiled water is poured (after cooling). The infusion should be kept for at least 7 days in a dark place. Take a teaspoon before meals for 2-3 weeks.
- Milk infusion. The product is taken warm for 5-7 days once at night and is prepared immediately before use. To do this, pour a glass of boiled milk into the head of finely chopped garlic for 10 minutes.
- Alcohol tincture. To prepare it, 3-5 (depending on size) heads of garlic are squeezed into a liter container through a press and a bottle of vodka is added. Reception of funds begins in a week on a dessert spoon of strained tincture before each meal. The course is 1. 2-2 weeks. When fighting lamblia in the body for at least a month.
- Garlic oil. Chop 0. 5 kg of peeled cloves and pour in 500 ml of vegetable oil. Withstand without access to light for 14 days, stirring daily. For the treatment of parasites in adults, before eating, half a spoonful of the oil extract is absorbed in the mouth and spit out without swallowing. The oil is filtered before use, stored in the lower compartment of the refrigerator, taken until it is completely cured.
Garlic is considered the best folk remedy for ridding children of pinworms. It is used both for internal use and for lubricating the anus from the outside, as well as for anthelminthic enemas.
The use of garlic is contraindicated for people with acute gastrointestinal diseases, diabetes, liver, kidney and biliary tract pathologies.
Traditional medicine against protozoa
Protozoal microorganisms, which include protozoa, located in various organs, cause many dangerous diseases. Toxoplasmas and various amoebas affect the intestinal system, Trichomonas - the genitourinary system, trypanosomes lead to cardiovascular diseases. To combat this type of parasite, the following folk recipes and methods are recommended:
- Cranberry enema. For a liter of warm water, add 1/2 cup of cranberry juice and 1 tsp. salt. The procedures are carried out in the morning and in the evening in parallel with the intake of other antiparasitic drugs. The same composition can be used for douching for diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Tincture of lilac. Fill a bottle with bush flowers, add alcohol or vodka and leave for one week. Take 10 ml before meals until the body is completely cured.
- Decoction for parasites. Prepare a dry mixture of equal amounts of birch buds, tansy flowers, yarrow and horsetail leaves. Brew in 1 tbsp. l. collecting 200 ml of boiling water and drinking instead of tea several times a day for 7-10 days.
Particular attention must be paid to the treatment of lamblia in the body. Positive reviews about folk remedies in the fight against giardiasis speak of their effectiveness. The benefits of pumpkin seeds are especially noted. This disease requires a longer treatment course and an individual scheme, so it is better to seek the advice of a parasitologist or infectious disease doctor.
Fight against exoparasites
To treat parasites that multiply on the surface of the skin or in the scalp, with a 100% guarantee, you can use folk remedies. They are subjected to local treatment with aggressive liquids.
Effectively removes lice from the body. The liquid is applied to the hair, covered with cellophane and wrapped in a scarf. Keep until a strong burning sensation appears. If necessary, the processing is repeated.
The procedure is prohibited for small children and pregnant women.
Salt solution with vinegar
Mix salt and table vinegar until gruel and apply on the head. Keep for 1 hour. Never use vinegar essence to avoid burns.
To treat the body from parasites, you can also use a decoction of wormwood, burdock or a mixture of mint infusion and cranberry or pomegranate juice. Such parasites do not like laundry soap. According to many people, you can quickly and inexpensively get rid of parasites with folk remedies. Of the ready-to-use products, hellebore tincture is recommended. You can buy it ready-made at the pharmacy.
How to prepare your own remedies for parasites
Most of the drugs from the arsenal of traditional medicine can be purchased ready-made at a regular pharmacy. The widest assortment is possessed by narrowly targeted pharmacies specializing in the sale of phyto-means. They offer a huge list of antiparasitic agents for both adults and children.
Folk remedies in a pharmacy can be bought as a ready-made collection of several types of herbal ingredients, or all herbs separately. The list of plants for fighting parasites in the body is presented:
- dry collections of leaves, flowers, buds, roots;
- alcoholic extracts of plants;
- oil extracts;
- various tinctures.
You can purchase ready-made components, make a folk drug yourself at home, and easily get rid of parasites without unnecessary costs. In pharmacies, ready-made collections of wormwood, tansy, calamus root, birch buds and leaves, spruce cones are always available.
If possible, you can procure medicinal raw materials yourself. This should be done away from highways and factory or factory buildings. It is very important to observe the terms of collection of medicines, the technology of preparation, drying and storage. And most importantly, you should not change the recipe for the manufacture of drugs for the destruction of parasites in the body.
On a note!
The purchase of funds and constituent ingredients in pharmacies guarantees the high quality of the required raw materials.
The popularity of homemade antiparasitic formulations is due to their natural recipe, availability, safety. The low cost of raw materials and ease of manufacture are combined with high efficiency in the fight against parasites of all types. Traditional medicine will help to safely destroy the source of infection in any category of patients, including children, nursing and pregnant women.
- "I treated worms with triad. I prepared the mixture myself at home. Any herb can be bought at the pharmacy. It turned out much cheaper than the purchase fee, and the efficiency is the same. "
- "From simple worms, both wormwood and yarrow can be good. But it is better to clean the liver of parasites with drugs. He held out like this with echinococcosis, then I had to be operated on. At the stage of restoration, the herbs were very useful. "
- "The doctors prescribed pills for worms, but after taking them I began to feel very bad. I switched to wormwood and onion infusion. Of course, the treatment of the body is very extended, but harmless. "
- "In childhood, lice were always taken out by smearing their heads with kerosene. And from earthen fleas they laid out wormwood on the floor. Folk recipes have always helped out very well. "