Unfortunately, it is possible to become a victim of parasites anywhere by eating an uncooked steak in a cafe, plunging into an unfamiliar lake, or eating berries that have not been treated with water. The result of the presence of parasites will be a deterioration in health, compromised immunity and an unhealthy appearance. Parasites poison the host with waste products, and unpleasant changes gradually occur in the internal organs of a person. How to deal with parasites in the human body? What drugs and methods exist to fight parasites in human organs? Let us consider in detail the methods of combating parasites.
Signs of the presence of parasites in the body
A variety of parasites live in the human body. Some show their presence almost immediately after check-in. Others live without showing any signs. It is very easy to get infected with worms, but getting rid of it is not easy. How to check if there are parasites? And although the parasites living in the human body may be different, the symptoms of parasitic infection are similar. Common symptoms of the presence of helminths in the body include the following:
- unreasonable headaches;
- nausea, occasional vomiting;
- weakness, apathy;
- disorder of the digestive processes;
- lack of appetite or constant desire for something to eat;
- unpleasant odor from the mouth;
- dark circles around the eyes;
- weight gain or loss for no reason;
- muscle and joint pain;
- disorders of the nervous system;
Very often a person is treated for some kind of disease by swallowing handfuls of medicine, and the cause of his discomfort is parasites in the body. And after removing the helminths, the state of health immediately improves. The fight against parasites is an important stage in the health of the body.
Most often, the human body is susceptible to attacks by such parasitic individuals:
The difficulty in identifying parasites is that the symptoms of the presence of helminths are similar to different diseases. More than a hundred parasites, ranging in size from a couple of millimeters to several meters, settling in the human body, poison, injure organs, take energy, nutritional components and strength.
Ways to diagnose the presence of parasites in the body
There is an opinion that it is not easy to identify the parasites. In fact, the usual way - a clinical analysis of feces can not always show the presence of parasitic individuals in the human body. Therefore, to identify parasitic individuals, there are such options:
- microscopic examination of feces for an ovarian leaf is a non-traumatic and painless method that can be carried out in any laboratory, for reliability it is recommended to carry out the diagnosis several times;
- immunological blood test for the presence of parasites in the organs by the level of antigens, ELISA;
- hardware diagnostics - ultrasound helps to detect echinococcus in the human body;
- endoscopy and endobiopsy - taking a piece of tissue to determine the presence of parasitic organisms;
- PCR - diagnosing blood for the presence of parasitic organisms in the human body.
Difficulties in dealing with parasitic individuals
The most difficult thing in the fight against parasites is diagnosis. They masterfully hide in the body, and it is not so easy to detect the presence of parasites. The life cycle of some individuals reaches two decades! What colossal harm during this time can be caused by microbes, worms or helminths! The manifestation of the presence of parasites of different species is different, and it happens that it is not possible to identify parasites even in clinical studies.
The identification of parasites or their fragments in the stool is shocking, but one should not panic.
After all, it is thanks to this that you can begin to fight against foreign organisms that so suppress the immune system and undermine health. After the release of the parasite, you should not hesitate to take it to the laboratory to an infectious disease doctor. Indeed, depending on the type of helminthic organism, rational treatment is prescribed. Antiparasitic therapy and concomitant medications are prescribed to maintain overall health.
Traditional medicine against parasites (roundworm and tapeworm therapy)
According to the Ministry of Health, one in three adults and one in two children are infected with various parasites. Helminths are the most common parasitic species where humans are the host. Tape and roundworms are the most common types of worms. Their second name is nematodes and cestodes. Most often, individuals live and reproduce in the intestines. There are many drugs, some are capable of destroying several types of helminths at once. In the fight against parasites in the human body, many methods and treatment courses have been developed. The drugs are designed to suppress parasites by acting on their main organs and systems.
Medicines are indicated for such helminthiasis:
- other types of disease.
Very often "Vermox" is used, but it should be borne in mind that this drug is contraindicated in case of contraindications to the use of lactose, ulcers, colitis, Crohn's disease, liver failure and during childbearing. The drug is contraindicated in children under three years of age. The drug may have side effects: disorders of the digestive system, disorders of the nervous system and the genitourinary system. In some cases, the manifestation of allergic reactions, hair loss, changes in indicators in clinical blood and urine tests are noted. That is, the drug is quite toxic and can negatively affect the general state of health. Self-prescribing is not recommended. Only a doctor can prescribe the correct drug and dosage, taking into account the existing diseases and health conditions.
Traditional medicine against parasites (treatment of trematodes)
The suckers are also frequent guests and "lodgers" of a person.
This group of parasites is flatworms. They can live in many organs of the human body: pancreas, lungs, intestines, gall bladder, liver. Against such parasitic organisms, special drugs are used that cause paralysis of the parasite's body and death.
In parallel with antiparasitic therapy, complex treatment with symptomatic drugs is carried out. It is advisable to prescribe anti-allergy drugs, drugs to protect the liver, choleretic drugs, enzymes, sorbents, painkillers. In some cases, antibiotics are prescribed at the discretion of the doctor. Since the presence of flukes significantly weakens the immune system, a complex of vitamins and minerals is prescribed. And the final stage of therapy is the normalization of the intestinal microflora.
Traditional medicine against parasites (fight against protozoses, ecoparasites)
Parasitologists have sufficient information on how to resist the simplest. Amoeba, lamblia, cryptosporidium can settle in the human body and parasitize in it.
The main component of the drugs affects the genetic code of the protozoa and contributes to their destruction. The drugs are contraindicated for use in liver failure, epilepsy, during the period of childbearing and breastfeeding.
Parasites are localized and multiply in the circulatory system and internal organs, as well as on the skin. Such a representative of parasites is a mite that infects smooth skin and hair follicles. The most common locations for parasites are the eyebrows, eyelashes, nose and the area around the mouth. This becomes the cause of an unpleasant change in appearance. It is very difficult to recover from demodicosis. Various methods are used to destroy subcutaneous mites: preparations of the metronidazole group, medicinal gels, essential preparations, cosmetic facial cleansing, laser peeling. Lice are also representatives of this type of parasite. Lice affect the scalp and pubic area.
Alternative medicine against parasites
Alternative medicine has accumulated many recipes to combat parasitic species that attack humans. With helminthiasis, it is recommended to take the following herbal preparations:
- wormwood - the herb pounded into powder is taken on an empty stomach and before bedtime, to brighten up the bitterness, you can stir the herbal powder with honey;
- cinnamon - taken twice a day, can be mixed into food;
- mushroom tincture - finely chopped chanterelles are poured with vodka and insisted for fourteen days, they drink five grams of tincture a day;
- onions and garlic - due to the high content of phytoncides and essential oils, the vegetable effectively fights parasites;
- pumpkin seeds - there are a large number of recipes, this remedy is one of the most effective;
- tansy - dry flowers are poured with boiling water and kept for an hour and a half, they drink the remedy three times a day for three days;
- Oak bark.
The method of cleansing the body for expelling worms with the help of pine nuts is quite popular. As noted by patients who expelled parasites with the help of nuts, five kilograms of the product will be needed. One hundred grams of nuts should be chewed a day. For a high result during the period of cleansing, it is necessary to abandon meat, fatty, spicy products. The course of treatment takes approximately two months. With any method of cleansing the intestines from parasites, one should not forget about the need to conduct a course of cleansing enemas and take vitamin complexes. You should also refuse products that serve as excellent material for the reproduction of parasites.
Diet therapy against parasites
All dishes that are consumed by humans have a different effect on parasites.
Some products inhibit the vital activity of worms, some serve as a source of nutrition and a breeding environment. It is necessary to create such conditions under which parasites will be oppressed and lack nutrients. A properly selected diet will not only cleanse the intestines, but also increase immunity, enrich the body with useful substances and components.
There are foods known to be intolerant of helminths:
- onion garlic;
- White cabbage;
- blackberries, pineapple, pomegranate;
- pumpkin seeds;
- fermented milk products;
It is necessary to abandon products that serve as a favorable environment for the development and reproduction of helminths:
- a fish;
- meat products;
- sweets and flour products;
- fried, fatty foods;
- coffee and strong tea.
The basic rules for diet therapy are as follows:
- drink as much liquid as possible, it is recommended to drink seven to eight cups of water a day;
- try to plant food to occupy about two-thirds of the entire diet;
- eat vegetables raw;
- eat often, fractionally, in small portions;
- give up sweets;
- process vegetables with boiling water before serving.
Nutritionists, together with infectious disease specialists, parasitologists and therapists, argue that in order to effectively cleanse the intestines, you must try to rebuild your diet and reorganize to such a diet:
- drink a glass of water on an empty stomach;
- have breakfast with raw vegetables;
- snack on vegetables, washed down with sour milk or kefir;
- for an afternoon snack, it is recommended to eat a small amount of pineapple;
- eat boiled potatoes and vegetable salad for dinner;
- each snack should be accompanied by the use of sour milk or kefir.
Such a diet helps to destroy worms and improve the digestive system and the entire body as a whole.
Prevention of infection with worms
In order not to become infected with parasitic individuals, you must adhere to simple rules. In addition to treatment with medications in case of illness, it is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- observe nail hygiene - cut them shortly and monitor the cleanliness of the nail plates;
- do not contact patients;
- wear underwear in the form of swimming trunks;
- wash and change linen daily;
- clean your hands with detergent after using the toilet and before eating;
- after playing with pets, do not forget to wash your hands.
To avoid infection with parasites such as lice, you need to use only your comb, systematically wash your hair, use only your own towel and bedding. All laundry must be ironed after washing. Do not ignore the treatment of toys with antiseptic and antiparasitic drugs. Cleansing organs from parasitic individuals such as mold, microbes, worms, helminths is a complex and consistent process. Before starting treatment, you should consult with your doctor and jointly develop a therapy plan. Self-medication can cause poor health and the development of serious pathologies.