Folk remedies for getting rid of parasites, namely if the main place of their localization is the liver or intestines, has numerous advantages.
First of all, alternative medicine involves the use of exclusively natural herbal ingredients.
Such antiparasitic treatment, as well as prevention, has a sparing effect on the body, does not provoke the development of side effects. The only exception is the presence of individual intolerance to certain drugs that have anthelmintic properties.
The recipe for alternative medicine is rich in various ways of preparing antiparasitric drugs at home with which you can quickly expel pests from the body. One of their main advantages is the gentle effect on the body. Therefore, they can be safely used, both for treatment and for prophylactic purposes.
It's worth knowing.The most effective are medicinal plants with a characteristic pungent (pungent) taste. Due to their medicinal properties, they have not only an anthelmintic and antiseptic effect on the body, but also quickly and effectively relieve the characteristic symptoms of this pathology.
Such plant crops include:
- Ginger root.
- Horseradish rhizomes.
- Carnation inflorescences.
The described agents have the following clinical effect:
- With their help, not only adult parasites, but also their larvae and eggs, are quickly and safely removed. Also, with their help, you can neutralize the waste products of worms.
- They have an additional antipyretic and anti-febrile effect. And as you know, an increase in body temperature and fever are some of the characteristic signs of helminth invasion.
- Traditional medicine is able to remove toxins localized in the bone marrow, bodice and body fat.
Traditional medicine methods help in the treatment of helminthic invasion of any etiology. These are effective and inexpensive medicines. A wide variety of recipes allows you to choose the most suitable option for each person individually.
The most common recipes include:
- Coriander seeds.Grind the seeds to a powder and fry in a hot skillet. It is taken three times a day for 1 gram. With its help, you can carry out prophylaxis against parasites every six months.
- Chanterelle tincture.The fungi contain chitinmannose, under the influence of which the parasites die. Under the influence of high temperatures, this substance is destroyed, therefore its effectiveness lies in the use of tincture on chanterelles. Method of preparation: 100 grams of fresh mushrooms, pour 0. 1 l of vodka. Insist 14 days in the refrigerator. It is taken daily in 5 ml 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Infusion of onions.Chop a medium onion in a blender. Pour 0. 25 liters of boiling water and leave for 10 - 12 hours. After the specified time has elapsed, the agent must be filtered and taken in 150 ml per day for 4 days.
- Pine cones decoction.Wash the raw materials for the preparation of the medicine thoroughly and fill with water. Boil the broth over low heat for 6 hours. When cooking, it is necessary to systematically remove the foam and add water as it evaporates. After the specified time has elapsed, the broth should be filtered, the cones disposed of, and the liquid with added sugar should be boiled again for an hour. Take 50 ml on an empty stomach every morning. It is allowed to use it for the prevention of parasites every quarter.
- Watermelon seeds.The seeds of the berry are crushed to a powdery state and mixed with whole milk in a ratio of 1: 10. It is taken at 0. 25 ml twice a day.
- Linden ash.An effective remedy for cleansing the liver from lamblia. 1 tbsp. l of may honey is mixed with 0. 5 tbsp. l of wood linden ash. Everything is thoroughly mixed and taken with milk on an empty stomach in the morning and evening. Duration of treatment is 7 days.
- Wild strawberry tea.The main raw materials for the manufacture of such a medicinal drink are strawberries, which are filled with hot water, covered with a lid and infused for 5 minutes. It is taken three times a day for 0. 5 cups.
- Infusion based on valerian root.Thoroughly clean the rhizomes of the plant, grind and a glass of cool boiled water. Insist 8 hours, then strain. It is taken every 6 hours, 15 ml.
- Pumpkin seeds.Grind 50 grams of seed, mix with may honey or jam. The drug is taken on an empty stomach for two hours in small doses. After taking it, it is recommended to refrain from eating food for a couple of hours. After it is recommended to carry out an enema or drink laxatives.
By combining various components in one preparation, it is possible not only to enhance the effectiveness of the natural anthelmintic properties, but also to obtain a universal medicine with a wide spectrum of action. Folk recipes against parasites are quite effective when properly combined. Among the most common recipes, it is worth highlighting:
- Mix equal amounts of oak bark, buckthorn, inflorescences of wormwood and tansy. Method of preparation: pour 25 grams of collection into 0. 4 liters of hot water and leave for 10 hours. It is taken once a day on an empty stomach in the morning.
- 3 parts bitter wormwood, clove inflorescences, 1 part tansy and mint foliage and 2 parts knotweed, thyme and dandelion rhizomes. Valerian roots are taken in the amount of half a part. All herbs are thoroughly mixed, 2 tsp of the mixture is taken and 0. 22 liters of boiling water is poured.
- Pumpkin seeds, tansy inflorescences, wormwood and strawberry shoots are mixed in equal proportions. The broth is prepared by 15 minutes of simmering 50 grams of a mixture mixed with 0. 5 liters of boiling water.
- Pharmacy fee. Medicinal chamomile, tansy, wormwood and strawberry shoots are mixed in equal amounts. 25 grams of ready-made phyto-collection is poured with 0. 1 liters of boiling water and boiled for 10 minutes. It is used twice a day for 0. 2 liters. It is effective against tapeworms.
- Mix 2 parts knotweed, chamomile and St. John's wort with 1 part yarrow, nettle, dandelion, shack and rhizome of sofa grass. For preparation, pour 25 grams of herbal herbs with 500 ml of boiling water and insist closed for 30 minutes. It is taken 3 times a day, 0. 2 l for each intake.
- Classic triad. Mix 50 grams of calendula inflorescences with seeds of caraway and calamus, each of which is 25 grams. Grind the phyto-collection to a powdery state and take it three times a day.
Important.The use of traditional medicines for the purpose of prevention is quite simple, and consists in the systematic inclusion of fresh garlic and onions in the diet. It is also worth remembering the constant careful processing of fresh lard and meat. Strict adherence to personal hygiene rules remains imperative.
List of folk ways
Homemade medicines can be quite effective in natural therapy for intestinal worms in the body. A wide variety of their types and methods of application allows you to choose the right natural medicine for each person individually, taking into account all the physiological characteristics of the state of health.
- Papaya seeds.They are characterized by high usefulness in the treatment of intestinal helminths. It contains caricin, which eliminates them quickly and effectively. Take 10 grams of papaya seed powder every day in the morning on an empty stomach, dissolving in a glass of milk.
- Fresh garlic.Possesses high usefulness in the treatment of intestinal worms. 3 - 5 cloves of fresh vegetables are consumed daily.
- Carrot.Effective in the fight against tape parasites. Daily use of fresh grated carrots mixed with sunflower oil will help to quickly get rid of worms.
- Pumpkin.Grind 25 grams of seeds peeled from transparent husks, pour 0. 25 ml of boiling water. Insist for a couple of hours and take this remedy with a prepared body. To do this, it is recommended to spend a day of fasting, cleanse the intestines and drink prune compote. The next day, during the day, you should drink 3-4 glasses of an anthelmintic agent based on pumpkin seeds.
- Garnet.In the treatment of helminths, the bark, shoots and rhizomes of the plant are used. The fruit crust has the highest medicinal properties. A cold decoction of the bark is taken daily at 90 - 180 ml. It must be drunk every hour.
- Turmeric.It is used in the form of dry powder or juice. Mixed with butter, water or whole milk before use. It is effective not only for deworming, but also during the presence of chronic diarrhea.
- Wormwood.The inflorescences of the plant, crushed to a powder state, contribute to the expulsion of nematodes and cestodes. The dosage of this agent ranges from 8 to 16 grams. Also, for anthelmintic therapy, plant oil is used. In this case, it is combined with olive oil in a ratio of 1: 8 and taken for two days at a dosage of 50-100 ml. An effective method of struggle is enema with a solution consisting of 120 ml of warm water and 2 ml of wormwood oil. Such treatment is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
- Inflorescences of tansy.It is an effective choleretic and anthelmintic agent that destroys pinworms and roundworms. 25 grams of raw materials are poured into 0. 25 liters of boiling water and infused for a couple of hours. It is taken 25 ml three times a day. Contraindicated during gestation and lactation.
- Black walnut.It is one of the most popular anthelmintic drugs. It contains juglone as an anti-fungal and anti-parasitic substance, tannins, vitamin C, anticorboxylic acids, flavonoids. Nutritional supplements based on black walnut are available for sale in any pharmacy chain. The regimen is 7 to 7, with a second course of treatment. One of the side effects of black walnut is to lower blood pressure. That is why people suffering from hypotension should start taking the medication with 1 tablet at a beat and gradually increase it until the dose indicated in the instructions is reached.
Very often, doctors prescribe effective parasite remedies as an auxiliary anthelmintic therapy. The list of drugs based on them is very long. A parasitologist, based on the general state of health and the stage of invasion, selects his method individually for each patient.
According to medical recommendations, during treatment, one should refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages, meat dishes, and dairy products. It is recommended to enrich the diet with food products containing silicon. Also, doctors do not advise having pets, which are one of the main sources of pathogens of infection with parasitic worms.
There are cases when the means of alternative medicine, according to clinical indicators, are one of the acceptable methods of treating helminthic invasion. Then their choice and appointment is carried out by a doctor after a complete examination.
Treatment in this case should be carried out exclusively under the supervision of a physician. Take care of your health and do not self-medicate if you have worms. Untimely and poor-quality treatment can lead not only to the development of relapse and complications, but also to death.