Knowledge of symptoms indicating infection of the human body of parasites, allows to start treatment in a timely manner, until General poisoning and the horrible consequences such as irreversible obstruction of the digestive system, breathing, blood formation. Every year from parasitic infestations in the world unbeknownst to statistics quietly dies over 1 ml people. Today, human health depends only on his personal activity. If there are signs of intoxication of unclear etiology, insist on modern methods of diagnosis of parasites and immediate treatment.
How to identify parasites in the human body, if the stool test is not considered mandatory study even before hospitalization to the Department of Allergology! Only characteristic symptoms indicating the infection is also a different organ of the body and of intoxication: sudden vomiting, diarrhea, allergic manifestations, urticaria, rhinitis, and sudden cutting pain in the digestive tract and the head. Effect of parasites on the body depends on the habitat and much more. Some provoke a dangerous disease and can lead to a quick death, others gradually worsen the quality of life, poisoning the body, taking away strength and health. To the doctor immediately, as delay of treatment is dangerous severe complications: meningitis, sepsis, peritonitis, intestines, nervous system.
What is a parasite?
A parasite is an organism living completely at the expense of another, larger, organism. The location are ectoparasites living on the human outside, and endoparasites infecting him from the inside. The species composition of parasites can be viruses, bacteria, worms, insects and even vertebrates. The parasites can not be regarded as something unnatural. To the contrary, until scientists realized that it is, and where they come from, people become infected constantly, that was one of the reasons for low life expectancy 1 – 2 centuries ago. Because many of the parasites are deadly, and in some cases life can only be saved by a qualified medical intervention. In others, the disease can last decades, as the parasites cleverly disguised as other diseases, to cure which it is not possible until then, until you find and eliminate them the real reason.
Some parasites can live in man
People far from medicine, I think the parasites that live in the human body, solely different kinds of worms. Meanwhile, there are more than 300 species of parasitic micro and macro organisms, stealing from human cells the nutrients they Deplete the integrity of the walls of blood and lymphatic vessels and organs, toxic blood. And many types of quiet and self-sufficient coexist when sharing the habitat. Do not interfere with each other to devour the flesh and blood of a man multiplying his painful condition. Therefore, the detection of worms should always include tests for the presence of pathogenic protozoa.
What endogenous "predators" amongst human parasites are the most dangerous:
- Amoeba: dizenterina, E., Nigeria, acanthameba.
- Trichomonas: intestinal, vaginal.
- Trypanosoma: Cruz, Rhodesian, the Gambia.
- Leishmania: donovani, tropic.
- Plasmodium malaria.
- Flukes: liver, lung, Chinese, cat, lanceolate.
- Fluke egipetskaya.
- Shistosoma (blood flukes).
- Lentetsa wide.
- Cepni: rat, dog (rare).
- Dwarf, pig, bovine, Asian, brain.
- The tapeworm.
- Toxocara (dog).
- Intestinal ugritsy.
- Worms Rishta.
- Brugia, Wuchereria.Loa Loa.
This is a small part of the list of parasites that live on the earth, threatening dangerous diseases of the brain, digestive system, blood circulation, lesions of the nervous, hormonal, reproductive, and all other body systems.
Ways of infection
Carriers of many parasites (and intermediate hosts) become birds, rodents, flies, horseflies, mosquitoes. Animals domestic and wild, fish. The main source of parasitic infestations is a sick man, with secretions which parasites are scattered in the soil, water reservoirs and air space.
How does the transfer:
- Alimentary way (via GIT) you can get parasites from contaminated water, food while ignoring the businesses sanitary-and-hygienic rules of their processing. And if you do not wash vegetables from the garden, a SIP of water while bathing in the river. To eat half-baked kebab, sushi from freshwater fish (as it enters the body the many intestinal protozoa and helminthes).
- Household by contact can become infected if not enough to wash their hands often. Through money, railing at the institutions, rail transport, toys, household items. Or through handshakes, kissing with an infected person. After contact with sick animals (the way for the introduction of almost all parasites).
- Vector-borne (through the blood) way pathogenic larvae and parasites enter the body after being bitten by flies, mosquitoes, mites, birds, animal.
- By percutaneous infection occurs when the introduction of larval parasites in the tissue of the mucous membranes and through the skin (ancistrini, Sistemi).
- Aerogenic infection occurs by inhalation of the eggs parasites (e.g., Echinococcus).
- Transplacental way – utero transfer of baby parasites (nematodes, Toxoplasma).
- Through sexual contact transmitted Trypanosoma, Trichomonas.
- Transfusiona transmission operations at the hospital in a poorly treated instruments.
The main factors contributing to the increased growth of zarahemla people with parasites are: insufficient personal hygiene, mass consumption of poorly processed food and water, and later an address to doctors, lack of proper medical examination.
Symptoms of parasites in humans
Allocate the General signs of infection and specific, the location of the pathogenic micro and macro organisms. Parasites are:
- Intracellular (damaging cells). For example, Toxoplasma gondii, Leishmania, Plasmodium.
- Abdominal: living in the cavities of the intestines, lungs, genitourinary and other organs. Cepni, pinworm, hookworm, roundworm, lantecy, whipworm.
- Tissue: living in the lymph, the blood (of the haemosporida, microfilaria, Trypanosoma). In striated muscles (trichina, sporidia). In the tissues of the brain (Toxoplasma gondii larvae of worms tape, Trypanosoma) and nerve fibers.
All this classification is rather arbitrary, since many parasites are constantly on the move, migrating to different organs and tissues. Common symptoms of infestation are:
- diarrheal disorders: diarrhea, vomiting, flatulence, constipation, pain in the digestive tract;
- allergic reactions: rhinitis, rash;
- pain in muscles, joints;
- the appearance of papillomas, condylomas, lipogranulomas, fibrous tumors;
- weight loss, or weight gain;
- nervous disorders: agitation (or lethargy), irritability (apathy), insomnia;
- bruxism (during sleep involuntary teeth grinding compressed);
- immunosuppression expressed by increased frequency of colds.
Parasites are also pathogenic viruses, bacteria, fungi, cause infectious diseases. When infected observed General symptoms: high fever, sore throat, head, stomach, runny nose, cough, sneezing and other.
How to determine the presence of parasites
With the defeat of that or any other body and the tissues dominated by the distinctive signs.
In the intestine
The most favorable place for the life of parasites: the humidity is high, the temperature warm, the PH of the medium is neutral. Symptoms of intestinal injury:
- intestinal obstruction;
- the pain is crampy type pains in the abdomen;
- reduction of body weight;
- the lack of (or increase) of appetite.
Man overcome impotence, fatigue, unwillingness to move.
In the stomach
If parasitic infestation are the following signs:
- the severity and bursting of the stomach;
- bleeding during bowel movements;
- itching in the anal region for pinworms;
- cough due to irritation of neuroreceptors in the stomach.
Intestinal price possible sputum with blood fractions.
In the liver
- pain in the right hypochondrium;
- allergic urticaria;
- yellowing of the sclera, mucous membranes of the mouth and the skin;
- hair loss hair follicles;
There has been a marked swelling of the legs and abdomen.
- seal, zoom, and painful lymph nodes;
- rash on the body;
- dizziness, pain in the head;
- lethargy, drowsiness;
- shortness of breath;
- poor circulation, as expressed in the numbness and cold extremities.
Necessarily anemia, as many parasites destroy red blood cells.
With the defeat of the heart
Always show signs of pulmonary and heart failure.
- shortness of breath;
- nervousness, fear;
- pain in the chest area;
- arrhythmia, bradycardia;
- temperature, fever alternating with chills;
- changes in blood pressure;
- paleness of the face, neck;
There are signs of hypoxia: cyanosis of the toes, nasolabial triangle and the mucous membranes of the mouth.
In the lungs
- shortness of breath;
- shortness of breath;
- attacks of dry night cough;
- asthmatic bronchospasm;
- allergic rhinitis, sneezing;
- chest pain;
- rapid pulse;
Possible to separate sparse foaming sputum with blood cells.
Under the skin
- small itchy red rash, swelling, large blisters on the skin;
- ulceration, abscesses, warts, eczema;
- night sweats;
- movable dense tumor areas under the skin;
Often develop allergic cough, runny nose.
In the eyes
- inflammation of the conjunctiva, accompanied by burning and itching;
- pain in the eyes and pain when you move the view to the side, up;
- floaters, cloudy strings in front of the eyes;
- the dryness of the eye;
- the blurred vision of objects, split;
- headaches, dizziness;
- swelling of the eyelids;
- the shadows under his eyes.
Typical signs of worm infestation
Parasitic infestation is considered a group of diseases, which are caused by parasites of different species. Penetrating into the body intentionally or at random, numerous worms destroy the bodies in which they live and migrate. The result is a disease called parasitic.
Worms have hooks, suckers that they are strengthened in the selected location. These leads cause wounds and bleeding at mucous membranes. The larvae move through the tissues of the body, pass into other bodies, inhabit a comfortable place. They can reach any organ and to choose it for life. So there is a transition of worms from the intestines, which initially gets the majority of pathogens through the blood vessels to the liver, lungs, brain, heart. Consider what the effect of parasites on the body, which causes symptoms of alien presence in man.
Syndrome gastric and intestinal discomfort
A worms the permanent residence in the body have different digestive tract. When they violate its natural functions. Among the dangerous symptoms of worms:
- bloating and flatulence;
- constant heaviness and pain in different parts of the gastrointestinal tract;
- periodic colic;
- fatty blotches in the stool.
Irritable bowel syndrome – a frequent companion of the presence of worms.
The overlap of the major bile ducts the parasites inhibits its outcome and may cause obstructive jaundice. These cases usually require surgical treatment.
Constipation and diarrhea
Violations of the chair are a symptom of worm infestation. Severe diarrhea alternating with constipation that have nothing to do with the use of poor quality food or poor diet. When overlapping sections of the intestine accumulations of parasites having mechanical constipation. Reference: the specific allocation of some of the worms lead to the violation of the metabolism of sodium and chloride, which leads to diarrhea.
The activity of the parasites may cause disruption of the natural intestinal flora. However, often the symptoms of dysbiosis are imaginary, cure the condition by taking conventional probiotics cannot.
Robbing the carrier of the lion's share of nutrients, the worms disrupt the protective function of the immune system. They weaken the body, as a result, people easily become prey to infectious diseases – respiratory, intestinal, weakened musculoskeletal system, impaired functioning of the heart and other organs.
The appearance of pain in muscles and joints
When you check in muscle tissues parasites can cause aches and pains in joints and surrounding tissues. Often there are swelling and signs of arthritis. In response to the presence of worms in the body produces autoimmune antibodies that cause destruction of healthy tissue.
Fluctuations of body weight
The presence of parasites can cause weight loss due to the lack of power for normal functioning of the body. Often in humans, an increasing body weight, as many feel constant hunger and strive to make up for the lost nutrients. Constant weight fluctuations satellite infestation.
Due to the presence of helminths anemia – lack of hemoglobin in the blood. This leads not only to blood loss from damage of mucous suction cups of worms, but also disrupting the synthesis of substances involved in hematopoiesis. Ulceration of mucous does not allow you to absorb nutrients which are necessary for normal synthesis of red blood cells and other blood elements.
Signs of lack of vitamins in the body develop at the infected. The disruption of the digestive tract do not allow to absorb it fully, besides most of it goes to food of worms.
Sleep disorders and nervousness
Alien presence in the body violates all natural processes. Toxins poison the have an impact on psycho-emotional state. Because intoxication is impaired functioning of the nervous system, the brain, the person becomes restless, is constantly "on edge", the excitement gives way to apathy.
Syndrome constant fatigue is the result of intoxication. The medium decreases efficiency, interest in life, even in the daytime it is difficult to gather and perform the necessary work. Cognitive abilities fall especially hard this is reflected in a growing child's body.
General weakening of the body and damage to specific organs can cause the development of cancer. The loss of immunity, intoxication dangerous substances produced by helminths, the constant stress of the nervous system can cause development of tumors.
Differences in the characteristics of children and adults
The main features of the development of worm infestation in the body is the same for people of any age. Children have some characteristics which are determined by the underdevelopment of the immune system and make infection more dangerous than adults. Children are more frequently exposed to infection by helminths. This occurs for the following reasons:
- The weakness and imperfection of the immune system;
- The lack of developed skills hygiene;
- More frequent and careless contact with animals and the earth (especially dangerous game in the sandbox), peers.
Children often become infected with pinworms, the Ascaris, Toxocara. In the development of helminthiasis can be traced additional symptoms, which are absent in adults:
- More severe allergic reactions and symptoms of intoxication. Time to identify parasites often fails. Often develops atopic dermatitis.
- Goiter, which develops very quickly. At the first sign of violations of the microflora of the child, you must arrange for the presence of parasites.
- The slowdown in growth. An adult person loses weight, and the baby ceases to grow normally.
- Lethargy or increased irritability, frequent whims and tears.
- Delay psycho-emotional, and cognitive development. The child learns worse, starts to lag behind their peers not only in growth but also in development. This is particularly noticeable in young children.
To diagnose and treat any infestation in children is necessary in the shortest possible time, so that the child is developing normally and not behind their peers.
In the process of life helminths secrete substances that poison the body and cause different allergic reactions. Especially a lot of toxins is released during molting of the parasite. Foreign substances are treated by the immune system as a threat to the organism, and provoke the production of IgE, which is a sign of allergies. The lesions are different in nature, difficult to treat. To get rid of them without destroying worms in the body impossible. Allergies can be a dry cough, impairment of respiratory functions.
Skin problems, acne
Depriving the body of nutrients, the parasites provoke the lack of vitamins, minerals. This leads to dermatitis, lack of moisture of the skin. Also disrupted the sebaceous glands in the body, which appears acne, boils. Often the deterioration of the skin is an indication of the presence of worms.
And yet this scourge to humans are bugs: they lead a parasitic lifestyle, living near humans and feed on his blood. Bed bug bites can appear painful irritation and itching. Parasitosis masquerades as thousands of diseases, so to determine it visually, without laboratory tests is impossible. The healing process depends on the accuracy of diagnosis and identification of parasites at a very early stage of infection.
It is impossible to take medicines without a doctor's permission. All the drugs used to kill parasites protozoa and helminths toxic not only for them but also for the human liver.
Treatment of helminths
When selecting products preference for the cause of the medication with wide spectrum of action. The broad-spectrum preparations deprive the worms of the ability of absorption of nutrients, destroy their cells. Destroy roundworm, pinworm, tapeworm larvae, and other parasites. Used for the treatment of teniasis, enterobiasis, hookworm, ascariasis. And trihozefaleza and echinoccosis, relieve nematodes, pinworm, whipworm, roundworm, Toxoplasma, of necator. Doctors choose drugs according to the two criteria of safety for people: drugs, depriving the parasites of the ability of nutrition and metabolism less harmful to the liver. And drugs, paralyzing the worms, they are more toxic and are per person. Self-medication pharmaceuticals before a fall.
For kids, women, nursing babies and pregnant women, old people safer elimination of many parasites antiparasitic folk remedies:
- Pear juice with pulp made from fresh fruit, carrot juice is recommended for the treatment of children. Drink 50 ml on an empty stomach one hour before meals a week, 10 days.
- Pumpkin seeds. Chewing the raw seeds on an empty stomach, along with a thin green skin (it features a powerful antihelminthic properties). Your daily dose from 250 to 400 g of seeds, and then after a couple of hours required to drink a laxative pill. The duration of treatment from 3 to 5 days.
- The infusion of the grated fresh peel of pomegranate. A lot of the rind of 1 fruit pour boiling water (250 ml), insist in a thermos for 1.5 hours. Filter. Dosage on an empty stomach to drink every 4 hours before you sleep, laxative.
- A decoction of the bark of buckthorn. 300 ml water 3 tsp. chopped raw material. Boil on low heat for 15 minutes, to insist 2 hours, drain. Norm per day: 30 ml of 5 times.
- Infusion with flowers of tansy and wormwood. 500 ml of water taken 3 tbsp of the mixture powder of the dried flowers (or fresh weight). Boil 5 minutes, insist to cool. Filtered. Should take no more than 50 ml at a time, in the morning, at lunch, in the evening on an empty stomach for 5 days.
- Home triad. Collecting dry powder of equal parts of wormwood, spices buds of cloves and tansy take 1 tsp 4 times on an empty stomach during the day, carefully as he ate, drinking clean water.
- Garlic. To cleanse the body of parasites you need every day in the morning and at night on an empty stomach to eat without salt and bread 2 to 4 cloves throughout the week.
- Ancient anthelmintic miracle recipe: to eat in a day salt herring and a large onion. More until the evening nothing to eat and not drink. Worms the evening mass will climb out of the intestine with the feces out.
- Castor oil + brandy. Unique recipe from the Soviet past: to mix a cocktail of ingredients 50:50, gulp drink instead of dinner. Hours to 3 nights will get the worms. If not, then repeat the treatment a couple of evenings.
Parasites cannot tolerate red pepper, sorrel, so it is necessary to include in the diet as often as possible. This treatment and prevention. In addition, during treatment it is necessary to exclude from the daily menu of sweet, fatty foods. Butter, milk, sweet products, canned food and cured meats.
Today, almost all the parasites are imported from abroad. When traveling to tropical countries you should consult the doctor in the selection of antiseptics. To prevent infestation of domestic parasites it is necessary to observe hygiene rules:
- To wash hands constantly.
- Rinse vegetables, fruit, boiling water.
- Do not eat undercooked food: stroganina, steak with blood.
- Avoid the purchase of products and ready meals from the stalls, of stalls, tents.
- Do not swim in unknown ponds, lakes, and rivers.
- Do not walk barefoot on contaminated grass, sand.
- Do not drink water from natural sources and water supply.
- Do not allow children to pet animals and others to come into contact with persons of marginal species.
Parasites are permanent neighbors and companions of the man. Often to prevent infection is not possible. At the first sign of trouble the body, you need to consult a specialist for help. Early detection of infestation will help to prevent serious organ. Take care of yourself and your family!