Knowing how to take pumpkin seeds from worms is necessary for everyone who is infected with parasites. This product is the strongest antiparasitic agent. The complex of substances in the composition of the seeds has a detrimental effect on most helminths; if the dosage and formulation are observed, it does not have side effects, unlike synthetic agents. The product actively fights worms, can be used regardless of age.
Do Pumpkin Seeds Help With Worms?
Pumpkin seeds from worms have been used since ancient times. The complex of useful substances contained in the product helps to strengthen the immune system, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, heart and blood vessels, but is detrimental to parasites.
Particularly toxic to helminths is the substance cucurbitin, which is found only in pumpkin seeds. Cucurbitin completely paralyzes uninvited "guests", stopping their vital activity and causing death.
The properties of pumpkin seeds not only get rid of parasites, but also restore the body after an invasion.
Indications for use
Worms and pumpkin seeds are completely incompatible. The seed is detrimental to helminths, therefore it is used both for the prevention of helminth infections and for the fight against invasions. The product is used for infection:
- cestoses (tapeworms);
How to take pumpkin seeds from worms for children and adults: recipes
It is allowed to take seeds to eliminate helminthiases at any age. The main thing is to follow the scheme of preparation and intake, do not exceed the required dose, and within a few days you can forget about worms.
Cucurbitin (a deadly toxin for worms) is present not only in pumpkin seeds. Its highest concentration is found in the green shell of the seed. Therefore, in the process of preparing antihelminthic drugs using pumpkin seed, the shell must be preserved.
Of particular benefit to adults in the fight against worms will bring a milk-pumpkin cocktail. You need to take a glass of milk, the same number of pumpkin kernels, pour it into a blender, grind it. Drink a cocktail immediately after waking up. You can drink some water in an hour. After 4 hours after taking the cocktail, it is necessary to enema. After the cleansing procedure, you need to eat.
The duration of the course of treatment against worms is 5 days.
"Pumpkin" milk for the destruction of worms will also appeal to children. Until the age of 5, instead of seeds, it is better for a child to use "milk" from the nucleoli. To prepare it, you need:
- Ground seeds (70-100 g) pour 400 ml of water, simmer for 2 hours on low heat.
- After removing from the stove, wrap the container with a towel, leave overnight. In the morning, strain the liquid, insist another half an hour.
- Then you need to mix the resulting product with boiled milk (1: 1). Give the child in the morning.
Children over 5 years old can be given 150 g of seeds. They must be ground, pour a glass of milk. Give the child a drink immediately after waking up before eating.
During pregnancy, pumpkin nucleoli will not only destroy helminths, but also remove the manifestations of toxicosis, and eliminate puffiness.
To prepare an antiparasitic agent, you need to mix milk with seeds with a blender (take a glass of each of the components), drink a "cocktail" instead of breakfast.
After an hour or two, you need to take a teaspoon of castor oil to cleanse the dead worms. Enema should not be given to pregnant women.
A deadly "weapon" against worms is pumpkin kernels combined with garlic cloves. For garlic-pumpkin medicine you need:
- Lightly fry the nucleoli (150 g) in a dry frying pan until a golden hue appears.
- Grind the seeds and peeled garlic cloves of one small head into a pulp.
- When you wake up, immediately eat a tablespoon of the product.
To lighten the burning effect of the garlic-pumpkin mixture, you can put it on a small piece of black bread.
Children from worms should not be given a mixture of pumpkin seeds and garlic - there is a risk of burning the esophagus, stomach.
Treatment course against worms - 3-4 days.
With castor oil
In this antiparasitic recipe, the dosage and the correct sequence of using the products are important. Adults and children over 12 years of age should eat at least 150 g of nucleoli. Roasted pumpkin seeds are also suitable for this purpose.
An hour before bedtime, you need to drink castor oil (a tablespoon for adults, half less for teenagers). The oil has a cleansing effect and will remove the worms destroyed by the nucleoli of the pumpkin.
Children under the age of 12 eat at least 50 seeds that can be crushed. At night, you need to give the child half a tablespoon of castor oil.
An effective antiparasitic agent, especially loved by sweet tooth and children, is pumpkin seeds with honey. To prepare it, you need:
- Take pumpkin kernels: adults - 250 g, teenagers - 100 g, children - 60-70 g.
- Mix with nucleoli 1 tbsp. l. honey. Lightly dilute with boiled water.
- Take immediately after sleep. After 2 hours, drink a laxative or enema.
Antiparasitic course lasts three days.
For children, seeds from infection with worms are best given in ground form.
Honey-pumpkin medicine is not suitable for allergy sufferers, since honey is a strong allergen.
With dill seeds
An effective recipe for the rapid destruction and removal of worms is pumpkin kernels with dill seed. Necessary:
- Mix in a tablespoon of each ingredient.
- Brew 2 liters of boiling water, leave for 50-60 minutes, then strain.
- Drink up to 5 times a day.
Due to the cleansing ability of the dill seed, the intestines are emptied more often, the worms that died from pumpkin nucleoli are excreted regularly. This avoids enemas and laxatives.
The duration of therapy for worms is a week.
Deworming with pumpkin kernels with soda (sodium bicarbonate) is only recommended for adults. For children, this method is contraindicated.
- pumpkin kernels - half a glass;
- honey - half a glass;
- sodium bicarbonate - half a teaspoon.
Nuances of preparation and reception:
- Grind pumpkin kernels, mix with honey.
- Add soda.
- Remove the medicine in a dark place.
- Insist 10-11 days.
- Take the remedy for 1 tbsp. l. right after sleep.
- After 2 hours, a soda enema is recommended to cleanse the intestines from dead worms (add 20 g of sodium carbonate per liter of water).
It will take a week to destroy the worms in this way.
With infusion of buckthorn and oak bark
Initially, you need to prepare an herbal infusion. Thoroughly mix the ingredients in equal proportions. Then brew the vegetable mixture with half a glass of boiling water. Infuse the liquid for an hour and a half.
After that, you need to eat 250-300 g of seeds, washed down with infusion. After 3 hours, take Epsom salt (20-25 g).
You can get rid of worms with a decoction of pumpkin kernels. It is prepared simply:
- Pour half a kilogram of seeds into water (1 l), simmer for an hour and a half on low heat, preventing the liquid from boiling.
- Then cool, squeeze the seeds, decant the liquid.
- Within an hour, drink the whole broth in small sips.
Worms will be destroyed after one dose of the remedy. To prevent infection, you need to repeat the treatment after a month.
Puree with vegetables
An excellent antiparasitic remedy for children is pumpkin kernels ground in a blender with natural carrot-apple juice or puree. The dish will not only destroy the worms, but also strengthen the immune defense, stabilize digestion, and add energy to the child.
For adults and children after 12 years of age, a cleansing enema will help to strengthen the antiparasitic effect. It must be put after 3 hours after taking the product with pumpkin kernels. The best option is a procedure with the addition of castor oil or magnesium sulfate (magnesia, Epsom salt).
Deworming with pumpkin seeds according to the doctor's scheme
The method using pumpkin kernels according to the author's method is considered one of the most effective. The treatment regimen includes the following steps:
- Destruction of adult worms. In the morning and in the evening you need to drink an infusion of wormwood (a teaspoon of dry grass is brewed with 2 cups of boiling water). To avoid side effects, you can not drink more than 100 g of infusion per day. The course lasts 3 days, then a five-day break.
- Removal of the smallest specimens of worms and eggs of parasites with the help of nucleoli. At this stage, you need to eat pumpkin seeds, so it is important to know how many kernels you need to hatch the worms. The dose is exact: exactly 300 g of seed, which is eaten dry immediately after sleep. You can not drink water, so as not to weaken the anthelmintic effect.
- After 2 hours, you should drink magnesia, after another 60 minutes, enema. Rectal cleansing is done every 2. 5 hours. The course is a week, then you need to take a break of 7 days.
- Removal of waste products of worms. A combination of olive oil and lemon juice is used (a tablespoon of each component).
The author of the technique advises to repeat the treatment 4 times.
It is forbidden to conduct an antiparasitic course for expectant mothers, children under 16 years of age, with gastric and intestinal ulcers, kidney stones or gallstones.
Features of the use of pumpkin seed oil from helminths
Pumpkin kernel oil has also proven to be a strong antiparasitic agent. To combat infestations, it is important to know how to properly take pumpkin seed oil to kill worms:
- It is necessary to drink the remedy 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
- Simultaneously with ingestion, you need to put enemas with oil. Children - 25 g of a pure product, adults - 50. The procedure is performed before bedtime.
Pumpkin seed oil from worms must be consumed orally and cleansing procedures should be carried out rectally for 7-10 days.
Side effects and contraindications
Pumpkin kernels are very useful, but their intake is prohibited in a number of cases:
- The product is not recommended for people suffering from chronic diarrhea (due to laxative action).
- The choleretic and diuretic effect makes it impossible to take seeds in diseases of the kidneys and liver.
- It is forbidden to use the product in foci of stone formation.
Side effects occur only when the dose is significantly exceeded:
- bouts of nausea, vomiting;
- allergies (urticaria);
- severe diarrhea, painful urination.
Pumpkin seeds are the strongest antiparasitic agent. All recipes using the product are useful and effective against infestations. Accurate adherence to the cooking scheme, compliance with the dosage will help to quickly destroy the parasites.