Worm diseases are very common and affect humans, animals and plants. About 250 species of these parasites are now known to inhabit the human body. The most common human lesions are pinworms, roundworms, tapeworms.
Treatment and elimination of worms is often carried out medically, using various medicines for worms for people. However, in some cases, for example, if worms are found during pregnancy, the use of chemicals is prohibited. In such cases, you can use alternative, more sparing for the body folk recipes for worms.
Consider several effective methods of how to remove worms with folk remedies.
Pumpkin seeds for worms
There are several recipes for how to deal with worms with pumpkin seeds:
- Eat three tablespoons of pumpkin seeds on an empty stomach. After two hours, drink a laxative (you can use vegetable oil). The procedure can be repeated the next day.
- Eat half a glass of pumpkin seeds in the morning and evening a quarter of an hour before meals for 7 days.
- A decoction of pumpkin seeds: Pour 500 g of unpeeled ground seeds with a liter of boiled water and put in a water bath for 2 hours. Then cool the broth, strain and drink in small portions for an hour.
It should be borne in mind that pumpkin seeds for all recipes must be raw, not heat-treated. These safe recipes can also be used to prevent worms in humans. It is advisable to put cleansing enemas after their use on the second and third days, since the worms come out for several days. This will help prevent intoxication of the body from decay products.
Garlic for worms
It is also a good folk remedy for worms, which can also be used for prevention.
- Boil the gruel of 5 cloves of garlic in 200 ml of milk over low heat in a closed container for about 15 minutes, then let it brew until cool under the lid. Take 1 teaspoon warm 4-5 times a day before meals for a week.
- Add freshly squeezed garlic juice (10-12 drops) to a glass of milk, take a quarter cup 4 times a day for 7 days.
- Enema from worms with garlic. To prepare it, add 5-10 g of garlic gruel to a glass of boiled water, leave to infuse for several hours. Do an enema 1-2 hours before bedtime. The course of treatment is a week. You can combine these procedures with the intake of garlic inside.
Herbs for worms
- Tansy is an ancient remedy for worms. But this plant has contraindications: you can not use it to expel worms in children and during pregnancy. To prepare an infusion of tansy, pour 1 tablespoon of plant flowers with a glass of boiling water and leave to infuse under the lid for 4 hours. Then strain and consume 1 tablespoon 4 times a day before meals.
- Wormwood. With the help of this herb, roundworms and pinworms can be removed. It is necessary to prepare an infusion: pour 1 teaspoon of wormwood into 500 ml of boiled water. After cooling, strain and take 2 tablespoons three times a day 30 minutes before meals. It is recommended to sweeten the infusion with honey.
- Herbal collection against worms. To prepare the mixture, you will need: one spoonful of chamomile, yellow gentian root, tansy flowers, 2 tablespoons of wormwood and 3 tablespoons of buckthorn. Mix all the herbs well and brew 1 tablespoon of the mixture with 200 ml of boiling water in a thermos for 8-10 hours. Take in the morning on an empty stomach and at bedtime for 3 days.
When using folk remedies for worms, it is also important to follow a diet in order to create conditions unfavorable for their reproduction. It is necessary to exclude bakery and pasta, cereals (except buckwheat, rice, corn), sweets, fatty foods. It is useful to use low-fat yogurt, sour fruit drinks and compotes, boiled vegetables.