Any person can in the body to live parasites. Noted by sources who, every second person per year is infected with helminths. Sources of infection are sick people, animals. The parasites are carried on the legs of flies. People can become infected through broken skin, mucous, swallow helminth eggs together with water, food and dust.
Unfortunately not once a person begins to feel the presence in the body of parasites, and only when they become a lot and will start a pronounced malaise. So, how to know if you have parasites in the human body, symptoms and lots of useful information next.
It is important! Every man should know, on what grounds can determine the presence of parasites in the body.
How to determine the presence of parasites
When infected with worms at an early stage to recognize their presence on a number of factors. Therefore, timely recognition to avoid further reproduction on time and accurately diagnose, and provide treatment.
You can observe his condition, then it is easy to determine how to know whether the parasites in the human body, the symptoms all have in common.
The presence of worms in the body is determined by the following criteria:
- the appearance on the skin, eczema, warts, hives, as an allergic reactions;
- the presence of cough, bronchitis, pneumonia, which are not amenable to treatment by conventional methods;
- increased frequency of colds, since the presence of helminths reduces the immune system;
- night, during sleep, reproducible gnashing of teeth.
- abdominal pain and joints;
- diarrhoea, bloating or constipation, caused by lack of secretion of pancreatic juice and bile, so blocks long worms;
- brittle nails;
- the hair loss and dry hair;
- pallor of the skin;
- nausea and vomiting when eating;
- headaches associated with constant intoxication;
- swelling of hands and feet;
- as nervousness and the presence of depression.
So as to find out whether the body of parasites at home, alone, it is worth noting that the diagnosis easier by the fact that most of the following signs is observed in almost all members of the family, as the worms gradually infected almost everyone in the house. In the presence of these signs you need to contact the clinic and at least in the first tests of the feces for worm eggs and make an appointment with our General practitioner.
To detect the presence of opisthorchiasis helminths, the child can, if early in the morning to stick to the anus transparent tape. If you have an infection, the worm eggs can be detected on the adhesive surface.
It is important! For accuracy analysis is necessary to hand over a feces on eggs a worm a day 3 times throughout the week.
The basis of the definition of helminths have a child at home
Due to lack of adherence to hygienic rules, often being infected with worms of children. But the manifestation of infection they have its own characteristics, in comparison with older people.
An experienced pediatrician can immediately recognize the presence of helminthes according to the following criteria:
- saliva-flow during sleep and conversation;
- skin peeling on the eyelids;
- the frequent whims of the child and desire to sleep;
- the increasing needs of consumption of sweets;
- itching in the anal area;
- for brittle nails and dry child's hair;
- frequent colds.
The manifestation of several of these characteristics, you can assert the presence of helminths.
If you still doubt and don't know how to find out whether the body of parasites, the main sign of infection is considered a violation of the gastrointestinal tract.
Because most parasites inhabit there. They feed on nutrients derived from food, products of their secretions poison the body, causing it great harm. They can lay eggs in the large and small intestines, liver, lungs, lymph nodes, heart and even the brain.
It is important! We must not forget about the presence in the environment of parasites, to comply with hygiene standards and prevention.
What violations occur in the body
As a result of prolonged no recognition of parasites can lead to various complications and diseases:
- the delay in the development of children (mental and intellectual);
- inflammatory processes in the intestine, the gall bladder and its ducts;
- the weakening of the immune system;
- bronchitis and pneumonia;
- joint myalgia.
So, we told you how to find out if the parasites in the human body. The symptoms mostly depend on the infestation with parasites of certain organs, the time of infection. So you need to remember this and conduct an annual survey of their presence.